Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Packed

Everything but the kitchen sink.

I mean everything.

It all fit too.
I feel like I had no time to prep. I feel like I have not done the proper training. I feel like I'm not getting any sleep. I feel like I didn't bring enough assos. I feel like I'm under packed. I feel like I forgot something... All that said, I don't think I have ever been so pumped up for an event ever before. Ok, OK, ok...The day I married Trixie tops this. I'm ready as I'll ever be.
I brought the puter Kerkove style, and hope to do a few updates pior to the 24-9.
Trixie - Keep doin what you do.
Carlos - I got your eZup locked up. Get some sleep.
Jeff - Spot will be saved. I know your ready.
Aris - I need you.
Theo - Ride hard when it's your time. Rest in a chair, not on a bike.
Dar - Stay intense. Work the camera Gripped style.
Dad - Oversee.
Deanna - Be cool. Stay real.
Shelley - Hurry hurry hurry.
B n J - You know what to do.
Code Man - Keep those tires rolling. Make it happen!
John G. - Hope you can make it. Thanks for hook'n a teammate up.
Lets do this

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck everybody and give 'er!!

What Do I Feel Like Riding today? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
What Do I Feel Like Riding today? said...

Once again you forgot about me in your blog. I'm racing too ya know, funny thing is I've been packed since last friday. I'm wielding a virgin race bike ya know, I still have to break in the brake pads, less than 15 miles on it.

EXPO Racing said...

Holy CRAP Cody!!!!! I completely forgot. Edit in process.

Iguana said...

Dude, thanks so much for putting the eZup for me.
I'll be leaving friday after work, and probably I'll get there before 4.
See ya.

Anonymous said...

Holly- Cheer from home, you can come on the next round.
GOOD LUCK GUS! Give'em hell up there, you know i want to be cherring for you right there, but i guess i'll cheer from home.
Holly

Jeff Kerkove said...

love the keyboard!

Anonymous said...

alright guys. the team is set. for the riders, stay comfortable, enjoy it and the results will come. For the crew, support the hell out of them and don't be afraid when a camera is in your face! I can't wait to get up there.