Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Props to Trix

"Did you put my pedals on????"

There is no better way to wake up in the morning. To have your wife, at 6am, wake you up because she is ready to ride. She put me in such a great mood, that I decided to suit up myself and ride with her to work. Rushing around the house looking for my things and Christie was already out the door.

Wow did it feel good to get out so early in the morning. Cruising with Trixie. Ha! Eat it!!!
After the drop off, I headed to the lakefront for some hill climbs. In total I did almost 2hrs in the saddle.

This very well could be one of the last times you see this fork.

After I got back home I met up with the nephews and grabbed some breakfast. Before I knew it, it was time to get back on the bike and head back to Segway with Jordan to ride with Trixie back home. She wasn't ready when we got there, so Jordan and I did some riding by the lakefront(again). All in all a great day!
Well done Trixie!!!!

No comments: