Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Haunted Day 2


Day 2 -
A haunted one it is. I woke up this morning with rain on my mind. Checked the radar, uh oh here it comes. Try try try to get out of the house to try and beat the rain. Rain starts to fall 10 minutes into the commute. I forgot a lock for the bike!!!!!!!! I forgot gloves!!!!!!!!!!! Squish squish my feet go from 11:30 AM till 7:10 tonight, they just won't dry.

As I type I feel horrible for the UWM peeps sitting on both sides of me in the computer lab. The wet dog/wet shoe type smell is slowly working its way into their nostrils. The fixie is currently sitting in the hallway waiting for some nut job to come along and say, "What the hell is this doing in the hallway?!?"

I just can't seem to find a comfort level today. I'm chilled, wet in the feet, frustrated, lockless, and wondering what's due in my class tonight. I'm haunted on Day 2 of Halloween CX.

HALLOWEEN CX update:
Ergon goodies showed up on the door step last night. Nice multiplied by three, then multiply that times two. A few will leave the Halloween CX Costume Contest and Parte' with a big fat Ergon smile!

No comments: