Saturday, June 7, 2008

Recoverite

I was a little dehydrated today, but I really didn't care cause I rode prepared.
Very prepared.

The new jersey was staring at me this morning so I put it on. Chromeo in the iPod. Jerky in the grill. Just over 2 hours today. Retirement parte' in a few minutes cut the ride short. Brandon and Jordan are spending the summer on the South Side...They land tonight.

Per the request of Squidbuzz, I threw down some of this powder stuff. Not sure if it beats the 1% Chocolate Milk over ice. Time will tell.


2 comments:

SquidBuzz said...

Where you will notice the advantage of the Recoverite, is the next day.

Also, don't hesitate to use 2 servings if you have really pushed it hard and were out for many hours. I mix mine up in a shaker with ice. Some peeps like it with a lot of water, some not, you will have to find what works for you.

Later.

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome. I should come down and train with you guys some this summer!

I put slicks on yesterday too. 23c. really smooth. got a pedros bag, co2 and stuff and extras. rode 18 today, gonna do like 30 tomorrow or monday.