Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Feb?

Who would have guessed that the first two times I get truly rained on in 2009 would come in the month of February?!?!?

All I can say is I am glad to have Endura on my side:

What you are looking at is 2 year old Endura eVent pants and jacket. The Jacket is my daily winter jacket and is still acting like-new. 20 degrees? Just wear a base layer underneath. Pants get pulled out for the super wet and the super cold days. By super cold, I mean minus degree temps.

Just look how waterproof this eVent fabric is(did I say these are two years old?). I must say, it would kick gore-tex out of the park. Keeps the wind out, keeps me warm when I want to layer, and keeps me twice dry(truly a breathable-waterproof product)

I must give them props. I stayed dry all day.


On my daily Scott Cole check I came across this. Then I read this on the Snob. After, I am left with weird feelings. I want to do all three, but I won't unless Granny Gear gives me a Single Speed Category. Without it, I won't feel 'Pro'.

Honestly, what would 24hrs of 9 Mile be without the long standing Solo Single Speed class?

Ok, Ok. Pickyness aside. Moab is Moab and a 24 Solo is a 24 Solo. I will race it Single Speed with or without the category. It's what I dew.

Now let's find some money...

No comments: