Monday, January 26, 2009

Residing at UWM

Ahh yes. The single digit commute went as expected. I was perfectly dressed(goggles, lobster, thin wool socks, Shimano w/booties). My toes almost fell off by the end, but that was ok, cause I made it - little detour through town had me to my UWM/Trixie destination in just under 60min. The classes have yet to officially start as of 3pm. I showed up early for the walk-in advising appointments. As it turns out, I need to score up one more extra class to be "officially" on track. The class, however, is full. So I play the show-up-anyways-and-have-the-instructor-hopefully-add-you card. We will see.

Still can't get the upcoming season off my mind. I've known about our 2009 squad for a few months now. Waiting and waiting to spread the word. The little post to introduce them got me all fired up. I don't know about you, but it is going to be really slick watching the EXPO juniors come this spring.

Aris
Brandon
Gage
Jordan
Kyle
Kodi
Mitch
Myles
Nate
Theo
Vince

Not a bad junior roster at all.

No comments: