Monday, April 12, 2010

Taste

What can I say? It is pretty raw when you have two guys that not only ride EXPO's purple sleeve, but hold such talent in the imaging world as well. Joe Horvath and Jeff Frings certainly gave the EXPO Juniors a taste of what it is like to rock a pro team. Photo Shoot was legit with laughs and the usual down time associated with such a task. It was a blast.

Taste:




Expo Racing Team Video Preview from Jeff Frings Photography on Vimeo.

This week the rest of my Trans Iowa bike parts should finally trickle in. I am so stoked to list the parts make-up of this year's bike... I just want to wait another day to truly make sure the parts are actually coming. I absolutely can not tell you how excited I am to Tackle my third attempt. A finish would make my season.

No comments: