Friday, April 16, 2010

The Build

Big Big BIG HUGE thanks to everyone who helped put this dream build into motion. Jay, Russell, Aris, Ian, Jim, Jeff and most of all Trixie. You all dropped what you were doing at some point in the past three weeks to lend a hand in the build. Weather it was opinion, $$$, wrench, space, time or labor you all helped get me rolling. I wish I had a scale because this bike is sick light. Heck, if I can't drop the pounds, might as well shave them off the bike.

Please note the *** identifies new for 2010.

Trans Iowa Bike (attempt 3)
-Bianchi Roger Frame and Fork and Headset
-Sugino XD w/Square Taper BB and Surly Ring***
-Izumi Track Chain***
-Avid BB7 Road w/ Avid SL MTB levers***
-Sun Ringle Black Flag Weelset***
-Schwalbe Marathon Extreme 35mm tires***
-Rear is laced to a Chris King SS hub!***
-WTB Rocket V Ti rails saddle***
-Bontrager X-lite Riser Bar and Stem*** (May switch to a Flat XXXLite Bonty Bar)
-Ergon GR2 grip mated to the GX3 bar end... I know, it's sick.***

Pics to follow tonight. I'm stoked.

No comments: