Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sidewalks and Lines

Fall in line Saturday morning for a really nice group ride with some super cool peeps. I honestly thought I'd only see two people I actually knew. I was wrong! Super fun. Tease. Chat. Hammer. Laugh. Get Pushed. And Pulled. Brandon "bBones" Watkins showed to prove he'd been training while trying out his first ever "group ride". I would have to say - He blew me away! He had the legs and the beginner's know-how to hold his own. I am super excited to see what he brings to the table come May.


Thanks Jay - For making me sweat on a Saturday Ride. Man did I need it!






Saturday night was Sidewalk Jam #1. Before you click play - You have been warned! What a FUN night to cap off a super Saturday. For some reason Nate and Brandon walked the other way...Tray and Tim put me to shame.



Major Props to Gage on his Birthday Win!

2 comments:

Mad Trix said...

Dude yer swag is phenomenal

Anonymous said...

I want in on the next dance partay.