Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Mid-day

Got up early this AM to drop the 4Runner off at Toyota for leather, heated seats and remote start. Smooth drop off, but wow are they busy with recalls! Rental car provided is a VW mini van(good or bad dream?).

Loaded up the body with two pant layers and three top layers. Answer MTB shoes and Endura head and hands. Perfect set-up for the 30 degree weather. Managed one solid hour on the fixie. I can not tell you enough how excited I was to actually forget what hamstring was the one that used to keep my off the bike in 2009. As peeps prep for 24hr races, I keep my eyes set on tomorrow - 1+ hour.

Big Boy Job actually starts tomorrow...

1 comment:

Mad Trix said...

I'm racing 12 hours of Santos next weekend. I'll be thinking about racing with you this summer Gus . Keep 'em turnin dude!