Monday, June 18, 2007

Just call me a dwarf!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

remind me never again to hook up with someone else for a ride, when i am not prepared myself. in other words, i was very dehydrated on my ride today with EXPO teammate jeff frings. then on top of that, i had to cut out early because of work. thanks to jeff who was ultra flexible with all of my misfortunes today...dealing with my busted hub, my showing up late, me having to leave early, my lack of a big gear for the tail wind, and most of all for my BONK:( jeff thanks for whipping me into shape today, i barely made it those last 5 miles home to my house alone.


props to christie on her first day of work at segway..did i mention she is riding to work tomorrow? no really...she is! (her bike)

No comments: